Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tube Tape - MxLight series review

For some professional equipment I'm surprised how poorly packaged it was delivered. Everything I ordered seemed to be shooved into one box as much as possible. One of corners one of the metal frames at the front of one of the lights was bent outwards because one of the screws didn't go all the way in. When you first order the lights you got to shave some plastcic off the inside of the socket in order for it to go into the stand, and one of the legs on one of my stands all already has a dent. I'm not sure if came like this or got it from the first time I used it the day after I got it. Either way thats pretty weak. It looks really nice when it's all set up. Performance wise I didn't get to fully try it out because plugging in two or three blows a fuse so I haven't got to work with all of the light at once. Considering it's my first Light kit I'm still excited to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment