Thursday, November 3, 2011

Opening Graphic for Synergy Ballroom Dance Studio

Josh Maddox and Mirabel Miscala - Lindy Hop

So my friends Josh Maddox and Mirabel Miscala asked me to record and post a video of their performance at Synergy Ballroom dance studio's Halloween party in Fremont California. Synergy Ballroom dance studio's just changed their name from Premier Ballroom.

I developed the opening graphic with a possibility of doing more video work for them. The opening graphic was done in After Effects. The background's liquid type of effect was done using fractal noise with the evolution animated, and a vector blur. I got the technique from a video copilot training tutorial, but I can't remember which one. The graphic which the lights are the actual lights at the studio I got as B-roll. I ended up taking a still frame and overlaying it using a lighten blending mode.

I hope you guys like the dancing! ^_^




-NinjaTronix a.k.a. TheFilmNinja


http://www.TronixProductions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment