Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blue Screen Digital Set Test - Vfx Shot of the week #2

Blue Screen Digital Set Test - Vfx Shot of the week #2




I shot the video using a Nikon D5000 Trying out my Blue Screen. I needed fire sound effects for the torches and lower and make noisier the specular map on the walls.

I included the light flickering on an adjustment layer so it effects both me and the enviroment.

Well not too bad for a first attempt on keying. The footage I was working with was pretty blown out and was a strech to composite into a dark environment. The room I set the lights in is really small so all the lights are really close. I plan to get some router speed control adapters so I could control the wattage and dim the lights. The 3D set also I didn't make to be photorealistic I just pulled it off of another 3D projects of mine. Also it's not done thats why I posted in work in progress I'll be building off this scene in my next post, but yea it isn't that great right now. What do you think it needs to be better? :=~ What can I do to make better? Anything constructive would be very much appreciated. :D

So far I tinted the fire more from a hot spot on the wall. Soften the keyed matte. And also pushed the light flicking adjustment layer that effects both me and the enviroment so it's more noticable in the next two scenes.



I'll be doing a breakdown episode of all the effects I did for the month so be sure to subcribe! =D

-NinjaTronix a.k.a. The Film Ninja
http://www.TronixProductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment