Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, Big Goals and Vfx Training

It’s the first of January, and I’m setting my new years resolutions. I’m trying to set some high goals when it comes to film and visual effects. My goals are the following.

1. An hour of 3D and visaul effects training a day.
2. Visaul Fx shot a week
3. A music video a month
4. A short film every done every three months.
5. Blog often maybe twice a week
6. Add 10 and subcribe youtube friends a day

I’m going to start posting the Fx shot of the week. So you guys will help keep me on track. I’ll try talk a little about the effect, and I have to try and make it as if it were a scene in a movie or something I can’t be like. Fire (Fire effect), electricity (electric effect), teleport (teleport effect), reappear (Film Burn Effect in skeleton costume), Change clothes (with a snap of my fingers I’m back in Tronix clothing.) Blow my head off. (Head blowing up effect)

The Fx shot of the week has to be as if it was for a scene in a movie. It has to seem to have some kind of story behind it or I’m better just have a daily fx shot rather then a weekly Fx shot. Anyways be sure to check them out and comment give them your critique. The more constructive the better. If your think you could do better, do it and post it as a video response.

I am NinjaTronix a.k.a. The Film Ninja
Follow me here just click the subcribe button.
You could also check out my website at www.TronixProductions.com

My question here for you is. What are some of your goals for this year? Comment and let me know. Alright.. Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment