Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glowing Red Eyes - Vfx Shot of the week #3

Glowing Red Eyes - Vfx Shot of the week #3



Put some more work onto the first two shots using a little bit on tint fom a hot spot from the wall.

The glowing red eyes didn't come out how I expected and at first felt like it was taking away from the shots. I actaully used an old lightsaber masking technique I knew. I thought I'd be able to get 2D tracking to do most of the work, but I I ended up need need to roto every point on every frame which was a pain, but it was only a 7 second clip so it wasn't too bad. Well I managed to roto the right eye before this weeks deadline the left eye needs alot more work.

If you subcribe by next week on vfx #4 I'll be continuing with these shoots with another effect and I'll have that left eye fixed. Also I noticed the light flickering only lasts a third of the extreme close up shot.

-NinjaTronix a.k.a. TheFilmNinja

http://www.TronixProductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment